The Credit Valley Hospital
The firm has been involved with the Credit Valley Hospital for many years. The hospital’s close proximity to our office and the fact that it services our team members and their families has led to a mutually beneficial relationship.
The ties that bind us:
• We currently assist many of the hospital’s doctors with their tax compliance and planning work.
• The firm has directed the proceeds from its annual charity golf tournament to the Foundation since it started in 1997.
• The firm is a proud supporter of The Healing Cycle Foundation and its $1 million pledge to the hospital.
• The firm regularly participates in the Foundation’s annual gala and May golf tournament fundraising events.
• The firm supports the GTAA Runway Event;
• Kalin McDonald, CA is a director of the Credit Valley Hospital Foundation board.
• Annette Silva, CA is a past corporate volunteer of the Foundation board.
| October 10th. 2018
Non-Resident Speculation Tax aka “NRST’
September 11th. 2018
CPAs: What do we actually do and why?
July 10th. 2018
Bad News for Post-Secondary Students (and their parents)
CLIENT SERVICE PARTNERSRichard Clarke, CA, CA·IT
Paul Keul, CA, TEP
Curtis Link, CA, TEP
Kalin McDonald, CA, CFP, TEP
Jason O’Halloran, CA, CFP, TEP, CPA
Greg Rawn, CA, CBV
Client service managersCharlie Buss, CA
Stephen L. Myers, CA
Annick Ouellet, CA
Amanda Parker, CA
Michael Rayner, CA
Shaun Wilson, CA
Professional TeamLorena Boda
Kristen Harner, CPA, CA
Andrea Robey, CPA, CA
Devin Stem, CPA, CA
Denise Schofield, CGA
Cindy Sweeting, CPA, CA