Knowing how much your business is worth is important – have Mississauga’s top tax and CA firm evaluate your business.
We have a chartered business valuator (CBV) as part of our client service team that can assist with valuations of your enterprise.
Our CBV can provide you advice in the following matters:
- Corporate reorganizations;
- Evaluating an acquisition or divestiture transaction;
- Keeping shareholder agreements up to date (valuations updated annually);
- Validating insurance coverage;
- Supporting family law issues (division of net family property) and the quantification of net family property; succession and estate planning.
If you are considering selling your business, contact our Mississauga Accountants today for a consultation.
| August 10th. 2017
Who can file Joint Tax Returns in the United States?
August 8th. 2017
Recent proposals to amend the Income Tax Act
July 31st. 2017