S+C Partners has an immediate opening for a Navision Software Developer / Implementer with 3 to 5 years’ experience, who understands Navision objects and programming model.
Development is one of the central roles in a NAV implementation. Previous Navision development experience is required. As such, the candidate must be confident managing various duties: analysis, installation, through to “go-live” support.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Functional knowledge of business processes in manufacturing, warehousing, and financials
- 4+ years working with Dynamics NAV
- Experience with SQL Server, Visual Studio, SSRS, and EDI document interchange and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, including Microsoft .NET Windows, ASP.NET, or MFC would be an asset
- Ability to create Needs Analysis and Project Requirement documents
- Experience with developing functional and technical customizations
- Strong communication and problem solving skills to provide ongoing support of Navision implementations
Competencies and Qualifications
- Must have passed NAV application and development exams, or possess extensive experience of implementing Navision
- Microsoft Certified Navision developer, preferably with 3+ years of experience
- Solid ethical foundation and superior relationship building skills
- Excellent understanding of Navision entity relations, especially concerning Manufacturing and e-Commerce functionality
- Ability to design and develop Navision implementation schedules
- Desire to thrive in a collaborative environment and ensure outstanding customer satisfaction
- Be self-motivated and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Familiar with current MS technologies; Office, SharePoint, Project Server, BizTalk, XML, etc.
- Review and report both billable and non-billable time.
Compensation will be based on experience.
Interested applicants may forward a copy of their resume and salary expectations to Dinah at email@example.com. We thank all applicants for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies or telephone call inquiries please.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).