Operations Manager for Real Estate Brokerage in Mississauga!
Our client, Hodgins Realty Group, is seeking an Operations Manager with 5+ years’ experience in real estate to work alongside their winning team! The ideal candidate will support the brokerage operations by maintaining systems, and helping to improve procedures and daily operations.
- Increase the efficiency of client services; manage client queries and redirect as required for resolution; be primary point of contact with regards to press releases, articles, etc.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with suppliers and service providers (i.e. Internet, advertising vehicles, bus shelters, etc.)
- Approve bills and invoices to be entered into accounting system and track payments; review team invoices and weekly financials; assist Director of Operations with making informed financial decisions for purchasing items and managing the overall budget
- Oversee marketing and advertising as it relates to budget; approve and assist with writing ad copy; create and implement listing/buyer presentations for agents
- Follow up on agent work trade records for completion of deals
- Improve the performance of employees and agents through motivation, training and coaching, providing insight and handling queries; managing vacation requests, leaves of absence, etc.
- Lead hiring process for new agents and additional team members through effective recruitment and onboarding strategies; planning, monitoring, and appraising performance results
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and prepare materials as required
- Manage project requirements by scheduling and assigning others, and maintain appropriate follow up measures
- Keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing reports; summarize information and identify trends
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing project tasks and achieve related results.
Skills and Qualifications:
- OSSD; Business Administration program or equivalent
- Real Estate License or real estate experience
- Proven experience as Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of office administration responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook Calendar
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize work requirements
- A creative and strategic mind set with ability to take initiative and recommend improvements
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills to operate in a fast-paced environment
Interested applicants are asked to forward a copy of their resume and salary expectations for consideration to email@example.com. Deadline for application submissions is June 9, 2017. We thank all applicants for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agency or telephone inquiries please.
The brokerage is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).