We want to be a partner in your success.
Are you interested in joining a first-class professional services team that rewards individuality, innovation and continuous improvement? Are you client-focused? Do you strive for excellence and thrive in a fast-paced work environment? If so, S+C Partners may be the firm for you.
S+C Partners is a full-service CPA and advisory firm that provides audit and accounting, tax, advisory and information technology services to successful, privately owned enterprises across the GTA. We value strong, self-managing team members who possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to best serve our clients and our community.
We are currently seeking an experienced Cloud Bookkeeper proficient in QuickBooks Online to lead our cloud-based accounting services. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients while performing the following functions:
- Maintain cloud-based books of account for select clients;
- Prepare journal entries and bank reconciliations;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly cloud-based financial statements;
- Prepare remittances and government reporting for payroll, HST, EHT, WSIB, etc.;
- Integrate best-in-class applications to assist clients with receipt and time tracking;
- Organize and maintain records and supporting documentation for all accounting activities;
- Manage and grow our roster of cloud accounting clients.
To qualify for this position, you must possess:
- 2+ years of related bookkeeping/accounting experience and a comprehensive knowledge of accounting principles;
- Community College Diploma/Certificate in Accounting/Bookkeeping;
- Certified Professional Bookkeeper (CPB) status with the Institute of Professional Bookkeepers of Canada (IPBC);
- QuickBooks Online certification or equivalent;
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft suite) and a high level of proficiency with QuickBooks Online, Sage, Xero, or Wave, plus knowledge of associated apps such as ReceiptBank and HubDoc;
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- An ability to manage tight deadlines and multiple deliverables;
- A willingness to work both independently and collaboratively;
- A valid Class G driver’s license and access to a vehicle in order to travel to and from client locations as required.
We are committed to being one of the top places to work in the GTA. A career at S+C Partners offers the opportunity to work in a professional, fast-paced environment with a progressive and growing firm. We recognize the importance of work-life balance and strive to create an environment that promotes individual well-being and the achievement of both personal and professional goals.
Interested applicants may forward their resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency calls please.
S+C Partners is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).