We want to be a partner in your success.
Are you interested in joining a first-class professional services team that rewards individuality, innovation and continuous improvement? Are you client-focused? Do you strive for excellence and thrive in a fast-paced work environment? If so, S+C Partners may be the firm for you.
S+C Partners is a full-service CPA and advisory firm that provides audit and accounting, tax, advisory, and information technology services to successful, privately owned enterprises across the GTA.
We currently have an immediate opportunity for an IT Consultant – Cloud, Networks and Computers.
As part of our skilled team of network engineers, you will play an important role in the support, improvement, recommendation and implementation of cloud infrastructure, network and computer solutions. Your consulting skills and cloud, network and computer expertise will serve you well as you work closely with our clients and our team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Deploy and troubleshoot cloud solutions;
- Troubleshoot networking issues;
- Virtualization implementations;
- Disaster recovery and business continuity solution design and planning;
- Windows Server and Desktop deployments;
- Software troubleshooting and installation;
- PC hardware troubleshooting and installation;
Competencies and qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure (Office 365, Azure etc.) and MS Windows Server;
- 3+ years of experience working with Cloud solutions and the Microsoft networking environment including MS Windows Server, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP Consulting, IT outsourcing, Project Management and mission critical solutions;
- An ability to clearly communicate complex technical content;
- Strong troubleshooting skills, flexibility and resourcefulness;
- The ability to learn quickly on the job;
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team environment;
- Interpersonal sensitivity and customer responsiveness;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Superior relationship-building skills;
- A valid Class G driver’s license and access to a vehicle, as this position involves regular travel to client locations in and around the GTA.
In addition to the above qualifications, preference will be given to applicants who also possess:
- A current MCSE designation;
- Consulting experience within the IT field;
- The ability to design and develop implementation schedules.
We are committed to being one of the top places to work in the GTA. We recognize the importance of work-life balance and strive to create an environment that promotes individual well-being and the achievement of both personal and professional goals. We value strong, self-managing team members who possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to best serve our clients and our community.
Interested applicants may forward their resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency calls please.
S+C Partners is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).