Our detailed knowledge of your goals, priorities and business objectives empowers us to effectively plan the flow of income earned by your business to your own personal chequing account. One of our goals is to assist you in building and protecting your family’s net worth.We enjoy preparing complicated tax returns. The more complicated the better. Can we help you with:
- Deducting employment expenses (automobile, home office)?
- Completing a self-employed business income statement?
- Calculating net rental income?
- Establishing or ceasing Canadian residency?
- US citizen filing requirements?
- Calculating investment capital gains and losses?
We also hold a volunteer tax clinic in our community to assist low income families with their annual personal tax filings, just one of the many ways we give back to our community!
| August 10th. 2017
Who can file Joint Tax Returns in the United States?
August 8th. 2017
Recent proposals to amend the Income Tax Act
July 31st. 2017