We want to be a partner in your success.
Are you a soon-to-be graduate of a recognized 4-year accounting program? Or perhaps you have pursued your Masters and now wish to directly apply your audit and tax knowledge? If you are interested in joining a well-established and reputable professional services team that rewards individuality, innovation and continuous improvement, then S+C Partners may be the place for you.
S+C Partners is a full-service CPA and advisory firm that provides audit and accounting, tax, advisory, and information technology services to successful, privately owned enterprises across the GTA.
We are looking to add an energetic and hard-working Junior Staff Accountant to our team.
To qualify for this challenging and rewarding position, candidates must have:
- Degree or Diploma in Finance, Accounting or Commerce;
- Solid understanding of financial accounting, auditing and internal control practices, preferably gained from experience working for a public accounting firm;
- Superior commitment to professional client service excellence and demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams;
- Strong organizational abilities; high attention to detail; excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Experience with Caseware and TaxPrep software applications would be an asset;
- Possession of a valid Class G driver’s license in order to travel to and from client locations.
We are committed to being one of the top places to work in the GTA. We recognize the importance of work-life balance and strive to create an environment that promotes individual well-being and the achievement of both personal and professional goals. We value strong, self-managing team members who possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to best serve our clients and our community.
Interested applicants may forward their resume and salary expectations to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency calls please.
S+C Partners is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).