We want to be a partner in your success.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to be part of a unique office culture where you can apply and enhance your skills and knowledge? A career at S+C Partners offers the opportunity to work in a professional, fast-paced environment with a progressive and growing firm.
S+C Partners is a full-service CPA and advisory firm that provides audit and accounting, tax, advisory and information technology services to successful, privately owned enterprises across the GTA. We value strong, self-managing team members who possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to best serve our clients and our community.
We are currently seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to work with our team of professionals in support of client engagements and commitments. The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of administrative functions such as:
- Preparing and editing correspondence, presentations and proposals;
- Assembling personal and corporate tax returns using industry specific software;
- Finalizing financial statements using industry specific software;
- Drafting and finalizing client invoices;
- Document management including scanning, copying and saving documents to networks, filing and retrieving documents and reference materials;
- Interacting with clients and visitors to attain insight into queries;
- Providing back-up receptionist support as needed
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Community College Diploma/University Degree in Business Administration or equivalent program;
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office – Word/Excel/Outlook, etc.);
- Ability to work independently and within the administrative team to perform various responsibilities under fluctuating demands;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, with confidence and professionalism;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills in order to handle multiple tasks and projects;
- An understanding of finance and accounting-related principles and concepts would be an asset.
Interested applicants may forward their resume and salary expectations to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency calls please.
S+C Partners is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).