We want to be a partner in your success.
A career at S+C Partners offers the opportunity to work in a professional, fast-paced environment with a progressive and growing firm.
S+C Partners is a full-service CPA and advisory firm that provides audit and accounting, tax, advisory and information technology services to privately owned enterprises across the GTA. We value self-managing team members who possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to best serve our clients and our community.
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant with experience providing personal administrative support and assistance at an executive level. The ideal candidate possesses a minimum of 5 years of experience, a high attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and collaborate with professionals within a team environment.
The successful candidate will directly support a Partner of the firm and will be responsible for a variety of administrative functions such as:
- Preparing, reviewing and editing correspondence, reports, presentations, etc.;
- Electronically file and retrieve documents and reference materials;
- Assemble and analyze data to prepare reports and documents;
- Maintain Partner’s calendar and appointments;
- Manage emails and respond accordingly;
- Coordinate meetings and projects with team members as required;
- Assist the Partner with billings and invoice preparation;
- Handle inbound telephone calls and interact with clients and visitors in a timely and welcoming manner;
Candidates’ knowledge, skills and education should include:
- College Diploma/University Degree from a recognized post-secondary institution;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Ability to work independently to set priorities and perform responsibilities effectively under fluctuating demands;
- Excellent listening skills and an ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills in order to handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently with minimal supervision;
- Ability to interpret instructions delivered in written, verbal and schedule form;
- Ability to quickly understand challenges and develop appropriate courses of action;
- History of excellent client service;
- An understanding of finance and accounting-related concepts would be an asset;
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Work flexible hours in order to support the Partner at different times of the year;
- Recognize when confidentiality is required;
- Identify and address issues proactively;
- Evaluate the most important aspects of a task and ensure they are prioritized and executed accordingly;
- Understand how to access, maintain and share information to support routine decision-making;
- Check all drafted documentation thoroughly for grammar, punctuation, formatting, etc.;
- Communicate pleasantly and professionally with team members at all levels;
Interested applicants may forward their resume and salary expectations to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
S+C Partners is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).