Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to be a part of a unique office culture where team members are given every opportunity to apply their skills, enhance their knowledge, and tap into their passion?
S+C Partners is a mid-sized, full-service public accounting firm located in the heart of Streetsville, ON. We provide clients with all the technical expertise of a big CPA firm, but with the personal touch and partner-level attention of a boutique firm. We are committed to being one of the top places to work in the GTA, and were recently named one the 2022 Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance in Canada!
We are currently looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to work with our team of accountants, auditors and tax advisors in support of client financial commitments and profitability.
With your high attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple priorities, you will collaborate with professionals in a team environment. Being proficient with MS Office (Word/Excel), you will be responsible for a variety of daily administrative functions such as:
- Preparing and editing correspondence, tax letters, presentations and proposals
- Assembling personal and corporate tax returns using industry specific software systems
- Finalizing financial statements; drafting, and finalizing monthly client invoices
- Scanning, copying, and saving documents to required shared drives
- Filing and retrieving documents and reference materials
- Conducting research; analyzing data to prepare letters and reports
- Interacting with clients and visitors to provide insight into queries
- Maintaining soft and hard copies of letters, correspondence, requests, notices, etc.
- Providing back-up support to front reception
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Community College Diploma/University Degree in Business Administration or equivalent program
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office, Outlook); routine database activity, utilizing industry software
- Ability to work independently and within the admin group to complete workload based on level of importance; perform job responsibilities effectively under conditions of fluctuating demands
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, with professionalism and confidentiality
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
- An understanding of finance and accounting-related principles and concepts would be an asset
A career at S+C Partners offers the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with a professional service team, and a progressive and growing firm.
Interested applicants may forward a copy of their resume and salary expectations to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency calls please.
S+C Partners is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).