We want to be a partner in your success.
Are you interested in joining a first-class professional services team that rewards individuality, innovation and continuous improvement? Are you client-focused? Do you strive for excellence and thrive in a fast-paced work environment? If so, S+C Partners may be the firm for you.
S+C Partners is a full-service CPA and advisory firm that provides audit and accounting, tax, advisory, and information technology services to successful, privately owned enterprises across the GTA.
We are always open to meeting Staff Accountants with 3+ years of relevant accounting and audit experience who may be interested in joining our Client Service Team. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop their technical knowledge working with a variety of clients while performing the following functions:
- Plan and oversee audit and review engagements;
- Execute audit and review planning procedures, modify the audit/review approach to suit the client environment;
- Prepare financial statements that demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts under ASPE;
- Delegate responsibilities to junior team members, including the review of junior team members’ work for accuracy and compliance;
- Obtain and document sufficient and appropriate evidence to support audit conclusions; complete audits on time and submit reports to Manager.
To qualify for this challenging and rewarding position, candidates must have:
- BSc/BA in Accounting or Finance and possess a CPA designation;
- 3+ years working for a public accounting firm;
- In-depth understanding of financial auditing and internal control practices;
- Superior commitment to professional client service excellence and demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams;
- Strong organizational and leadership abilities; high attention to detail; excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Experience with Caseware and TaxPrep software applications would be an asset;
- Possession of a valid Class G driver’s license and access to a vehicle in order to travel to and from client locations.
A career at S+C Partners offers the opportunity to work in a professional, fast-paced environment with a progressive and growing firm.
We are committed to being one of the top places to work in the GTA. We recognize the importance of work-life balance and strive to create an environment that promotes individual well-being and the achievement of both personal and professional goals. We value strong, self-managing team members who possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to best serve our clients and our community.
Interested applicants may forward their resume and salary expectations to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency calls please.
S+C Partners is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).