We want to be a partner in your success.
S+C Partners is a full-service CPA and advisory firm that provides audit and accounting, tax, advisory, and information technology services to successful, privately owned enterprises across the GTA.
We are currently seeking a Senior Tax Accountant to work with our firm on a contract basis from mid-March to the end of April, each calendar year. Your personal and corporate tax experience will be a valued addition to our professional tax team. The position will provide you the opportunity to develop your technical knowledge while performing the following functions:
- Preparation and review of personal and corporate tax returns and other Canadian tax filings;
- Review tax questions and issues and assist team members with engagement matters;
- Identify tax planning opportunities and make recommendations to optimize tax deductions and credits in an effort to minimize client tax liabilities;
- Respond to client inquiries and address tax notices as needed;
- Delegate tasks and assignments to junior team members and review such work for accuracy and compliance.
To qualify for this challenging and rewarding position, candidates must possess:
- BA in Accounting or Finance and a CPA, CA designation;
- 5+ years work experience as a Tax Accountant, Tax Analyst or Tax Preparer for a public accounting firm;
- Commitment to professional client service excellence and demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams;
- Strong organizational and leadership abilities; high attention to detail; excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Experience with Caseware and TaxPrep software applications would be an asset.
A career at S+C Partners offers the opportunity to work in a professional, fast-paced environment with a progressive and growing firm.
Interested applicants may forward their resume and salary expectations to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency calls please.
S+C Partners is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).